Little Paris
Hello! Wallo!

Assalamualikum! I'm Asma'Auni. Welcome to My Paris Town. Gomawo!


Entries About Linkies Stuff


Walking Talking

letak link anda yang betul.
No Harsh words allowed here.
Click 'Hantar' sekali sahaja.


Big Clap

Template: Intan Aqilah
Basecodes: Yaya
Others:   




Assalamualaikum semua..


whenever I'm looking back again, 
I felt that it is really a waste for not be able to take as much as picture
to show and brag to others what a great friend you are to me. 
I often tell myself that it is okey because the memory within us 
will always remain forever.




Nur Atikah Md Idris *if i not wrong
besties partner ever!

Simple talk this evening.
Terima kasih sebab sudi kawan, jalan dengan kita.
terima kasih sudi bagi nasihat sepanjang kita berkawan
Terima kasih untuk semuanya.

Seorang yang ada daya tarikan tersendiri. Semua orang suka kawan dengan dia

Kau antara besties ever kita, dan simple say,
I Love You!


I miss every moment we together!

miss you, cheeky partner!